How To Insure A Commercial Vehicle
Almost every company uses a vehicle to transport materials, goods, sale products or transport workers. Since the vehicle is not used for personal purposes, you will need a totally different policy to cover it. Find out more about how to insurer a commercial vehicle. Also, get a quote for car insurance, for free, from our website.
The recommended choice is commercial car insurance. Commercial auto insurance provides protection for any vehicle designated for business use against both property damage and liability. It does not matter if you drive a vehicle that is for dedicated business use or drive a personal vehicle for business, you must have commercial auto insurance, since the vehicle will not be covered under a personal auto policy.
You can get commercial vehicle coverage for a single vehicle or a fleet of vehicles. A commercial auto policy can include several different types of optional coverage, allowing you to customize the policy coverage to your particular business requirements and the use of the vehicles.
Many business owners buy a commercial umbrella policy to cover the costs of large liability claims that exceed the limits of the liability policy. You can get much higher limits, in $1 million dollar increments, to cover the costs of liability claims and law suits and protect the business financially.
Typical commercial coverage includes:
- Property damage liability
- Liability for bodily injury to others
- Personal injury to you, your employed drivers or passengers including medical expenses and lost wages (Personal Injury Protection coverage)
- Collision coverage for costs associated with an accident
- Comprehensive coverage for damage other than collision
- Medical payments coverage for the cost of hospitalization, treatment and funeral expenses
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage
- Loading and unloading liability
- Substitution vehicle when your covered commercial vehicle is being repaired
Visit us for more info and free quotes. Visit our Homepage!